Founded on a culture of continuous improvement, Fellowes Brands strives to deliver best-in-class quality and performance in records storage solutions, business machines, workspace management products, air purification and mobile technology accessories. With a commitment to bring value to the workplace from the corporate office to the home office, Fellowes Brands introduces new ideas that evolve to meet the needs of an ever-changing world.
HISTORY OF OUR BRANDS
Each generation has imaginatively seized opportunities that were right for the times and striven to improve the business. The principles laid down by Harry Fellowes during the first part of the twentieth century have been faithfully respected and preserved:
- • A belief in the value and dignity of all people.
- • A commitment to integrity in all business dealings.
- • A passion for innovation, resulting in products of superior quality, usefulness, and value.
- • A commitment to continuous improvement.
Our four core values drive our behaviour, approach and response to the world around us. They are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Our people are encouraged to seize opportunities to improve performance and value in the marketplace.
We nurture a culture that delivers on promises, does what is right, and is honest with itself.
Joined through mutual respect, trust and support, we count on each other as we work together to achieve the company's purpose.
We are driven to win, and determined to be the best in what matters most to those we serve.
Due to the breadth of the Fellowes organisation, our people have a wide range of opportunities. Our culture, firmly grounded in the values of a fourth-generation family business, encourages initiative and integrity. Our work environment is based on respect for individuals in an atmosphere of collaboration with a focus on results. We also know that satisfied people are more successful and productive, so we remain mindful of ensuring work/life balance.
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT
- Comprehensive onboarding and induction programme
- Management and Leadership Academy
- Professional qualifications and memberships
- Ongoing performance review to discuss development
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible working
- Bonus scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
- Company Pension with match funding
- Life assurance
- Healthcare (subsidised)
- Westfield Health cash plan
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Retail discounts
- Eye care
- Long service awards
- Fellowes Way Awards - annual employee recognition programme
- GIVE - employee voluntary programme
- 25 days annual leave, increasing by an extra day for every 5 years of service
- Day off for your birthday
- Free fresh fruit, nuts and fresh bean coffee
- Smart casual dress code
- Employee referral programme
- Modern workspace with the latest technologies
- Free car parking
- iPort location (near Doncaster Sheffield Airport)
- Sit-Stand desks
- State-of-the-art facility with outdoor space to encourage healthy living
Application Submitted - Thanks for applying! We've received your application and we're reading through it. We will contact you by email within 2 weeks to let you know how you've got on.
Telephone / Skype interview - For some of our roles, we'll invite you for a telephone or Skype interview. This will take place with the manager you will reporting to and we'll organise a day and time that is suitable for you.
Face-to-face interview (stage1) - All roles undergo a face-to-face interview with the manger you will be reporting to and a member of the team or HR. This will take place at our offices in Doncaster or another suitable location for field based roles.
Face-to-face interview - For some roles, there will be a 2 stage face-to-face interview. At this stage, you may be asked to make a presentation to the team you will be joining and have a tour of our offcies to see where you will be working.
Offer of employment - If you are eligible to workin the UK and you are successful, you will receive your offer both verbally and in writing. We will then arrange a comprehensive onboarding programme where you will meet all our fabulous people and become part of the ream.