For individuals who are considering employment at the iPort, dedicated support is available from the iPort Academy. All of our services are completely free and confidential, and are available to both the employed and unemployed.
Our services include assistance in the following areas:
- Information about current and upcoming vacancies at the iPort
- Notification of recruitment events
- Support from partners with applying for iPort vacancies, CV writing, Interview preparation and techniques,
- Links to local training providers, recruitment agencies, work placement and apprenticeship providers
- Access to information about training across the region
Have a look at our Candidate Tool Kit.
Here you can find some usuful information that will aid you with your job applications, the interview process and starting a new role.
If you would like further information, please complete the enquiry form or contact the team on
Tel: 01302 736632
West End Lane