LBA1, LBA2 & LBA4 - Doncaster
£10 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour for night time shifts.
Up to £20 per hour for overtime (between 50-60 hours)
**Amazon will supply FREE transport from ROTHERHAM and SCUNTHORPE routes to Doncaster for those who require this service**
Warehouse Fulfilment Associate & High Level Order Picker (PUP) opportunities
The hours of work are:
- 40 hours per week
- 4 days per week
- Set shift patterns
- Permanent Contract Opportunities
- Fixed Term Opportunities
- Full training on multiple stations within the operation (no experience is needed).
- Specialist training is also provided for those wanting to work in High Level Order picking roles, known as ‘PUP’.
- Private Medical Insurance plus Dental & Vision Insurances
- Amazon Pension Plan
- Life Assurance
- Income Protection
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans and gadget/travel insurances
- 10% off Amazon supplied online purchases
- Career Skills
- Career Choice – a programme that provides funding for adult education by pre-paying 95% of tuition and fees for nationally recognised courses
- Free travel from Rotherham and Scunthorpe
- Free car parking onsite
- Subsidised onsite canteen with free hot drinks and multiple break areas.
- Enhanced and robust health and safety measures are in place for Covid-19, including increased cleaning, screens, social distancing marshalls, free face masks and hand sanitiser.
- Wellbeing – a dedicated library of information on wellbeing, including unique codes for discounted membership with PureGym.
- Employee Assistance Programme – a 24/7 counselling and personal advice service for all Amazonians
Working as a fulfilment associate, you will provide critical support in helping us deliver to local communities and our loyal customers.
You will be trained in a range of processes in an exciting, busy atmosphere whilst working to specific deadlines.
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
- Handling the full range of goods by Amazon and its Marketplace sellers in the UK, including but not limited to: age restricted products, food (including nuts and meat) and alcohol and chemicals
- Efficiently and effectively receiving and storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency scanners
- Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
- Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
- Accurately read instructions from a scanner
- Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
- Consistently achieve targets set for your department
- Adhere to safety, quality and production standards
Key Skills and Experience:
- Good team player
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Can follow written instructions
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift (standard full-time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Regularly climbing and descending four flights of stairs safely
High Level Order Picker Roles:
- If working at a height of between 9 to 12 meters (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)