Job ID: 1799121
· Support the daily management of the department
· Assign work to associates as required to support workflow and daily production goals
· Assist the AM with taking the daily team brief
· Assist the floor as an associate resource, training new associates
· Assist the AM with tracking, trending and reporting of departmental metrics by associates (intent is the sharing of information)
· Assist the AM in analysing and understanding the reasons behind success and failure in meeting departmental goals
· Tracking, reporting, maintenance of hours and schedules
· Assist the AM with reviewing and updating SOP as required
· Follow up and solve process-related area issues as required
· Improve flow of product through the area
· Enthusiastically participate in safety initiatives, such as identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
· Fully understand workflow, daily production goals, and number of Associates present each day. Be accountable for knowing their location at all times.
· GCSE Maths & English, grade C or above (or qualification equivalent)
· Previous Amazon experience, ideally within in Outbound
· Familiarity with Amazon policies and procedures
· Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) and ability to coach and mentor others to succeed
· A proactive, can do attitude and ability to work well under pressure in a high stress, fast paced ambiguous environment.
· Meets or exceeds departmental production goals
· An enthusiastic role model, dedicated to leading by example and driving safe work behaviors
· Demonstrated problem solving & analytical skills, with the ability to examine a process and suggest improvements
Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
Willing to work flexible schedules / shifts
Able to handle long and short term multiple tasks, whilst working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
- Company: Amazon
- Location: Doncaster
- Job details: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive