As an General Managers Assistant, you will enjoy a varied role and a great range of interactions on a daily basis. Reporting to the General Manager in your site, you will play a critical role in the overall support and management assistance to the site and its leadership community. Whatever you will focus on, it will all be aimed at delivering the highest quality service to our internal and external customers.
The extent of your duties will include but are not limited to:
· Be responsible for the overall direction and coordination of the team’s administration.
· Work closely with support staff to build, co-ordinate and secure support and resources for projects and initiatives.
· Manage and control of Away Teams on site and deployed to other Operational sites.
· Interact with Amazon counterparts on a global basis to arrange meetings, conference calls, diary schedules etc.
· Organise site employee events e.g. quarterly events, Summer family event, including managing budgets and deadlines and general event/coordination activities.
· Prepare minutes of meetings and assist with the follow up actions from meeting outcomes.
· Travel booking and co-ordination, submission of expense claims, coordination of large scale travel requirements for hourly paid Associates.
· Coordinate visitors on behalf of GM and Senior Management of the FC.
· Develop presentations and agendas for site visits, quarterly organisation meetings.
Basic qualifications and skills:
• Significant EA/PA experience at Director and/or Senior Manager level – including experience of diary management and arranging travel and conference calls.
• Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments at any given time while also serving as a "go to" for all members of a large team.
• Ability to complete complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and take effective action without having to know the total picture.
• Ability to communicate effectively written and verbal with a variety of constituent groups such as senior management, peers, and outside contacts.
• High levels of integrity and discretion.
• Must be flexible and able to commit the time required to get the job done.
Preferred qualifications and skills:
· Previous working experience within a large scale rapid and process driven environment would be beneficial.
We’re looking forward to receiving your application, preferably in English.