Earn a bonus of £500-£750 subject to start date, location, attendance and shift worked. This is made up of £50 paid weekly subject to attendance. Plus a £250 bonus if you work up to 24 December 2020.
Health and safety are a top priority with all of Amazon’s roles and sites. Amazon continues to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in buildings and stores to keep people healthy. Amazon has taken measures to promote social distancing in the workplace and taken on enhanced and frequent cleaning, to name just a few.
If you have a disability and consider that you may require an adjustment to the recruitment process, such as a BSL interpreter, please email us at MyAmazonApplication@adecco.co.uk with your full name, best way to reach you and adjustment needed.
The Fulfilment Centre (FC) Associate must have drive, ambition and a passion for ensuring that customers receive a first-class Amazon experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
As an FC Associate you may be asked to work in various areas of the building, the main departments being Inbound and Outbound. Tasks may include:
• Efficiently and effectively receiving & storing goods inwards following Amazon's internal processes and procedures and using radio frequency (RF) scanners
• Pick our customer orders ensuring a high level of quality and productivity
• Accurately pack and ship our customer orders to ensure we meet customers' high expectations
• Accurately pick products to ensure we meet customers’ high expectations, potentially on a multi-level mezzanine
• Accurately read instructions from a scanner
• Relocate products using forklifts, pump truck and power pallet truck
• Consistently achieve Minimum Acceptable Performance Standard (MAPS) set for your department
• Adhere to strict safety, quality and production standards
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
• Standing and/or walking during the duration of a shift (standard full time shifts are 10 hours excluding overtime, flex and part-time shifts may vary)
• Lifting and moving products up to 23kg in weight
• Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during the duration of a shift
• Pushing and pulling product up to 23kg in weight during the duration of a shift
• Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
• Working on a secure mezzanine at a height of between 9 to 12 metres (equivalent to a 3 or 4 storey building)
• Regularly climbing and descending flights of stairs safely
Find out more about what it’s like to be an Amazon Fulfillment Associate and the processes within our European Fulfillment Centres - https://youtu.be/itfTPs52nEM
You can start your online application below now, or alternatively call 0333 043 3871 to speak to a member of our recruitment team, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll call you back.