Job ID: 118
Euro Pool System is the market leader in returnable packaging for the fresh supply chain in Europe. Our reusable trays and foldable crates have become the standard in the chain for fresh and packaged food. Each and every day producers, transporters, processing companies and retailers benefit from the advantages of our products. Moreover, we work continuously on the further standardisation and integration of our solutions within our clients’ logistics processes. With a network of approximately 70 service centers in twelve countries we provide optimal reliability, flexibility, sustainability and efficiency throughout the whole chain.
Euro Pool System offers a dynamic working environment for more than 700 employees. We cherish
our corporate values, by which we encourage team spirit, personal growth, respect, entrepreneurship
and innovation. Euro Pool is a division of the Euro Pool Group, the largest logistics service provider of reusable standard packaging in Europe.
Do you want to join our mission?
Let’s work together towards a circular supply chain!
Find out more about our companies at:
Purpose of the job
To manage the Euro Pool System tray washing and issue depot at Doncaster. Overseeing the receiving, handling, washing and dispatch activities within the warehouse, ensuring quality standards are met, driven by a customer-centric mentality. The depot is operating 24/7.
- Lead all site staff to achieve KPIs set by the operational management
- Ensure the warehouse is operating a peak efficiency
- Working with SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment and Quality) to ensure standards and legal requirements are maintained and adhered to by the site
- Develop warehouse operational systems by determining best practices for all site processes
- Ensure all staff are fully trained to complete site activities safely and achieve KPIs.
- Management of company assets including stock rotation, reviewing losses/gains, regular counting, minimum damages
- Support scheduled and emergency maintenance as required
- Meet regularly with the warehouse shift leaders and technicians to review, analyse and develop action plans for productivity and loss prevention
- Management of third-party suppliers / contractors including procurement and negotiating costs.
- Accuracy of collections and deliveries
- Site production volumes
- Site hours management
- Stock control
- Machine condition and efficiency
- Site Hygiene
- Accidents / Incidents
Knowledge & Skills & Competences
- Experience in a warehouse / production management role
- Experience of leading, coaching and motivating a team
- Must be able to work on own initiative in a pressured environment
- Competent IT skills, including Microsoft office – Word/Excel/Outlook
- Confident, highly organised with excellent problem-solving capability
- Championing Health, Safety & Quality standards on site
- Flexible / adaptable in difficult circumstances and thrives on change
- Company: Euro Pool System
- Location: iPort
- Job details: Full Time
- Salary: Competitive