The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
To continue to drive process excellence within our Last mile Delivery business, we are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager (called ACES Manager internally). Be part of a fast-growing, diverse and inclusive team!
As an ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) Manager, you will drive process standardization on site. You will be the link between station management and the ACES team. As a member of the ACES team itself, you will contribute to the optimization of the delivery stations operations, providing station with sufficient knowledge and appropriate tools to improve performance.
Your goal is to solve complex problems with simple and practical solutions by developing a deep knowledge of the operation processes. Creating effective communication plans to provide visibility to all impacted teams of the organization will help you to enable overall process alignment.
· Contribute to audit initiatives and support results-driven action planning
· Contribute to deployment of Process Standard implementations and upgrades within the delivery station partnering with station management and several stakeholders
· Support development and continuous piloting of process improvements and ongoing benchmarking initiatives
· Ensure station management is understanding benchmark rates and is trained in technical configurations to drive accurate reporting and productivity boosts
· During peak time, you will have the responsibility for the day to day management of a Delivery Station, providing leadership to Operations Supervisors, Operations Assistants and Delivery Service Providers, managing external agency relationships and performance.
This role will be based in the delivery station. You are willing to work in non-traditional shift patterns which include nights.
Development and career opportunities:
The content of this role is dynamic, having a changing focus based on the needs and priorities. This will allow the successful candidate to work with multiple teams, build an european network and discover multiple career opportunities (within and outside the ACES team).
· Bachelor's degree
· Proven analysis and problem-solving skills
· You feel responsible for the quality of your work whilst striving for steady excellence and optimization
· Fluent in Italian and English
· High level of written, verbal and interpersonal skills
· Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools
· Data analysis skills and familiarity with supporting tools e.g. Minitab, JMP, MS Excel, MS Access